Z Blok Sunscreen- For The Serious Sailor-Update
UPDATE: Watch our review below! We spent all day at the lake and in the sun. In and out of the water and no stingy eyes and no sunburn! Rave Reviews from the GWS team! We want to hear what you think if you have tried Z Blok yet and what you thought of it! Leave a comment below!
Is there really a sunscreen out there designed for the serious sailor that offers complete protection and won’t sting when it gets in your eyes? Sure is. It’s called Z Blok sunscreen. This sunscreen offers 30 SPF, but won’t run and sting your eyes. That’s why athletes (like sailors) love wearing it. It was even named the official sunscreen for the 2012 Puma Ocean Racing Team in the Volvo Ocean Race.
Here’s What’s Great About It:
- 30 spf (uva/uvb rays)
- Contains a clear Zinc Oxide-gives protection without having the embarrassing all white nose
- Does Not contain Petrolium-based products that do sting eyes
It’s made for sailors Speaking of sailors here are some that have given testimonials:
- Erik Storck, US Sailing Team AlphaGraphics 49er Helm
- Kenny Read, PUMA Ocean Racing Skipper
- Robbie Haines, North Sails, San Diego, CA
- Joy Ruel, Sailor from Mattapoisett MA
That’s it. Sometimes the best products are the simplest to describe. I have very sensitive eyes myself, so I am ordering some as we speak. I can’t wait to try this out and let you know how it works. I am hoping my eyes will be thanking me for making the switch! The good news, is that this product is fairly inexpensive: only $11.49 on Amazon.
Here’s Our Video Review of when we tested the product.