What is a Weta Trimaran? Let me explain, this week we’re sharing all of our favorite boats, some we’ve tried and some we can’t wait to try. The Weta Trimaran is just that. It’s a very cool Trimaran. Weta has engineered this boat to perform like a high performance race boat. As fast as can be, yet stable and easy to sail and set up. Who could ask for more right? Except…what color should I choose?
This is Why Weta Says Everyone Should Own One:
The Weta is the only small day boat that:
* Can be rigged and launched by one person
* Has great stability
* Is simple to rig and sail
* Can be stowed in the garage like a monohull
* Uses top quality fittings
* Satisfies experienced and beginner sailors
* Is outstanding to teach sailing without the worries of stability or a boom
* The gennaker can be operated by a child.
Click on Weta Trimarans and To Find Out More Info.