Need a Submersible Pump to get that water out of your boat. Don’t have a power cord to make the pump run. I have got you covered! Take a look at the AquaCharge Pump. This little jewel will pump 200 gallons on a single charge.
Here are some of the features:
- This pump brand has over 45 years of operational excellence
- Pumps fresh and salt water, providing dual use with a single product
- Fully submersible, ensuring durable operation in harsh environments
- Ergonomic ON/OFF control knob
- User removable filter, allowing quick and efficient cleaning
- Industry standard fixtures, accommodating the included 8′ hose or any standard garden hose
- Industry standard NiMH battery, incorporating dependable charging technology
- Pumps up to 200 gallons on a single charge, ensuring adequate operational time for your needs
The AquaCharge is perfect for all kinds of applications on your boat and ashore. Get that water out from down below. This submersible pump works for small boats too because it’s battery operated and compact. Use it on kayaks, dinghies, canoes and fishing boats. It is especially great for getting water out of areas that don’t drain to the bilge or what if your bilge pump goes out. For you fishermen it will work on your baitwell and don’t forget the icebox.
On Shore this Submersible Pump is great for camping, clogged sinks and toilets. Basements and laundry room too. Take a look at this video as the AquaCharge pump do a job on this aquarium.
My Bottom Line. This is a great pump. I can think of lots of uses both on my boat or at home. This is it the AquaCharge Submersible Pump. -Terry Judd.